Talk

Advanced search

Help me find good non-stick saucepans

(9 Posts)
Marne Wed 27-Jun-07 17:08:02

Im looking for a nice set of pans, any recomendations?

Babbs Thu 28-Jun-07 00:23:24

Hi, received a set of stellar pans as a wedding gift 7 years ago and are pretty much still as new, relatively expensive new but definately worth it in the long run.

TippiHedren Thu 28-Jun-07 00:25:13

I have stellar and they are fab!

cameleon Thu 28-Jun-07 18:00:52

My dad has stellar pans and ravs about them. I have a circulon set, the pans are good but the frying pan looks knackered now after a year of very irregular use.

PeachesMcLean Thu 28-Jun-07 21:59:37

We spent £40 on a circulon frying pan and have been really careful with it - don't use the green scrubby thing to clean it, don't have the heat high underneath it (not needed because of the circulon thing) and don't use metal spatulas, use wood or plastic. So far it's lasted a couple of years so fingers crossed.

cameleon Thu 28-Jun-07 22:12:19

must say that I wash them in the dishwasher which is not recommended so that probably has not helped!

pammo Thu 28-Jun-07 22:55:35

Anolon Advanced 4 piece set of pans - Had my eye on them for a few months and snapped them up half price in the HoF Jan sales. Worth every penny.

florenceuk Thu 28-Jun-07 23:11:25

SKK are good for non-stick - even Lakeland sell them. I think JL has a set of Brabantia stainless steel in the sale which should be good - ours have lasted over 10yrs and still look good.

jellycat Thu 28-Jun-07 23:22:38

Circulon. Though we only have saucepans not the frying pan so can't comment on that.

I have had mine about 8 years and they are still in very good condition. But I don't put them in the dishwasher (they are very easy to clean anyway, nothing seems to stick to them).

HTH.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now