Talk

Advanced search

NEED help, my brain is a bit fried, very tired with newborn & toddler and can't seem to find a freezer

(5 Posts)
UCM Tue 26-Jun-07 20:55:52

That measures less than but not too much 175cm tall 58cm wide and is frost free. Want to pay around 300 quid. Is anyone feeling like being a personal shopper tonight and find me one? I would really appreciate it.

whomovedmychocolate Wed 27-Jun-07 17:14:00

The problem you will have is they tend to be 60cm wide, except for the narrow ones. Do you mean a fridge/freezer btw. 175cm is v tall for just a freezer?

whomovedmychocolate Wed 27-Jun-07 17:17:20

Assuming it's a fridge freezer - any of these will fit

whomovedmychocolate Wed 27-Jun-07 17:18:22

Just freezers in that size

UCM Wed 27-Jun-07 19:09:05

Awww WMMC, I ordered it last night from John Lewis. DH will have to make some changes to the alcove it's to be housed in.

Thank you so much for looking for me. It ended up costing 500 pounds. But it's JL own make which means you get a 3 year guarantee. I wanted a frost free one as I put a lo of wet stuff in the freezer, ice lollies, baby food in ice cube trays etc, which causes ice. Also I am back to work in a couple of months so I needed a massive freezer so I can pre cook meals (work shifts).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now