Talk

Advanced search

comfy, reclining pushchair which folds up fairly small?

(5 Posts)
MommyUpNorth Mon 25-Jun-07 10:39:04

We currently have a Bertini, a Graco Quattro and a Volo, but really need something else. We have a Zafira and the boot space is pretty bad as we need all the seats up in summer, so could someone please point me in the right direction here...?

I would like something with the inflatable wheels as they seem best on the terrain up here. Also perhaps slightly padded, and must recline a fair bit. My ds is just coming up to 7 months, but he has some developmental issues so is nowhere near close to sitting yet.

I was looking at some 3 wheelers, but not so sure what to go for. Oh and something with a fairly roomy shopping basket under for all the stuff we always seem to accumulate! Is there something out that folds up fairly small with these requirements?

Thanks.

Loopymumsy Mon 25-Jun-07 14:16:31

Message withdrawn

MommyUpNorth Mon 25-Jun-07 14:23:12

Thanks Loopymumsy... I'll go and have a look at those. We just got the car, so hopefully keeping it for a while.

Misdee Mon 25-Jun-07 14:24:33

get a roofbox

MommyUpNorth Tue 26-Jun-07 07:47:40

Thanks Misdee... we had looked at getting one when we bought the car, but it didn't look that easy to get the pushchair in and out when we were just in the town. Are there ones that are easier to access than others?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now