Talk

Advanced search

I want to do something to activate my brain.....Its feels like a head full of mush and I'm fed up with it.

(11 Posts)
LadyTophamHatt Mon 25-Jun-07 08:24:14

It's my birthday soon and if theres anything I can go out and buy tell me NOW!!!

I did concider one on those Brain training games and a nintendo wotsit but I thought at 34 I might be a little old of that!!

(Will be back later, school run now and then taking DS3 to docs)

sleepycat Mon 25-Jun-07 08:28:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TrinityRhino Mon 25-Jun-07 08:28:42

I would love a ds and the brain training game
your not too old, go for it

LadyTophamHatt Mon 25-Jun-07 10:15:36

I would LOVE to do an evening class but with DH working shifts its impossible.

I do qiute like the idea of a nintendo thingy and if I get a pink one I'll be able to use without any of my male offspring fighting over it. They don't do pink, my boys

I'm so fed up with feeling like a work horse with no intellect at all

Hopeitwontbebig Mon 25-Jun-07 10:17:32

I got brain training last week, it's great! Fortunately my boys already have Nintendo DS's.

filthymindedvixen Mon 25-Jun-07 10:17:44

LTH, I want one of those too (I'd say, as someone even older than you, we need it more than the young ones. )There is eveidence to suggest keeping brain active is beneficial in later life. But I'm beggered If i can remember any more details...

bagpuss Mon 25-Jun-07 10:23:43

Oh the ds is fab, but get the lite which is less bulky. We have brain training and ds1 is addicted to the suduko puzzles.

LadyTophamHatt Thu 28-Jun-07 09:39:53

according to my lovely pink nintendo I have the brain of an 80 yr old.

oh dear.

I told it was mushy.

TrinityRhino Thu 28-Jun-07 09:41:46

lol
glad you got one

keep trying you'll get better

boo64 Tue 03-Jul-07 11:32:43

Online Scrabble - try Quadplex - is quite addictive though!

bubblerock Tue 03-Jul-07 11:40:11

I won a ds with braintraining - dh does it regularly and his brain age has really improved - I have a brain age of 60+

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now