Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can we talk trampolines

(9 Posts)
alfielooloo Thu 21-Jun-07 22:58:58

We have been looking at trampolines over the last few weeks and are having trouble deciding which one to get, so many different ones out there. I have found one that looks good made by Mad Dash, anyone know of them? Also do you really need a ladder, we will probably get a 10 or 12 foot one. Have got a 7 year old who woould probably be able to jump on no problem, and a 3 year old so not so sure about her. Any tips anyone?

ChasingSquirrels Thu 21-Jun-07 23:00:25

my (tall) 4yo can get on without anything, his friends can't. we use a garden chair - works well, is easier for them to get down onto - and i can take it away to stop the 16mo climbing on on his own.

alfielooloo Thu 21-Jun-07 23:07:22

That's a good idea, and it would save me £30!

ChasingSquirrels Thu 21-Jun-07 23:09:53

we did have one of those little tykes cube climbing frames next to it at first - which was fantastic, large area, right height to get up on, easy to get down on etc (although harder for adults) but it killed the grass, so got moved and a chair does the same job.

alfielooloo Fri 22-Jun-07 08:51:16

Anyone else??

miniandme Fri 22-Jun-07 09:07:34

Check out the heights of the trampolines your looking at,a couple of my friends have them and they need something usually a chair to let the little ones get on but mines is really quite low and my mates teeny 3 year old twins can climb onto it by themselves.

alfielooloo Fri 22-Jun-07 19:05:21

Bump

PersonalClown Fri 22-Jun-07 19:08:53

Ds has a step that kids use for reaching sides, the toilet etc.
Plus is plastic so no worries if it's left in the garden.

alfielooloo Sat 23-Jun-07 13:52:20

Thanks everyone. We have a platic step thingy from Ikea which would be just right so am going to go with that idea, thanks personalclown

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now