Talk

Advanced search

Please recommend me a diary

(5 Posts)
littlequestion Mon 26-Nov-18 09:18:24

Help! I'm looking for a week-to-view diary that has space for notes too (ideally at the side of the page). I like to write "to do" notes as it's my work diary.

I've had the Busy B one for a couple of years and it's perfect except it's designed for two people so the actual space you have for diary entries is quite small.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

SassitudeandSparkle Mon 26-Nov-18 09:22:59

Have a look at Boxclever Press (was formerly known as the organised mum) which has a range of diaries with dates and spaces - might be one there suitable. Everyday diary has a week to view and a list down the side.

IHeartKingThistle Mon 26-Nov-18 09:29:15

Mine is like that and is from Smiths. It's got the days on the left and a note page on the right. I couldn't do without it now!

Belmo Mon 26-Nov-18 09:29:45

Moleskeine diaries - they have a week down one side and a plain lined page on the other. I want a Harry Potter one next year! blush

littlequestion Mon 26-Nov-18 13:46:39

Ooh thanks for the suggestions - I was driving myself mad looking but that's all so helpful. Thank you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »