Talk

Advanced search

little life travel cots

(6 Posts)
campervan Mon 18-Jun-07 11:49:05

Wondered if anyone has had experience of the new arc 3 little life travel cot as am thinking of buying one, or if you can recommend any of the other tent like ones. Thanks

marmitemad Tue 19-Jun-07 10:31:28

I have just bought one but not actually used it for sleeping yet(we are going away next Saturday), very easy to put up/take down (a bit like a tent).

quokka Tue 19-Jun-07 10:36:55

its a pain in the arse to put I'm warning you, you need patience! MInd you we never had the instructions for some reason! I've put it up and down a few times and I still put the poles in the sleeves - its exactly like putting up a tent, very frustrating.

I love my big samsonite pop up cot - ping and its done, much lighter and wider than the tent!

Anonymama Tue 19-Jun-07 12:32:20

Was wondering about buying one of these last year when DS was about 4mths and wanted to take him on a short haul, so was looking for something light.

In the end bought a Graco pack'n'play from argos for £35 and have never looked back. Admittedly it is heavier (8kg) and bulkier, but between 2 of us we managed it, pram, baby & suitcase, and have had lots of use out of it since. The pop-up cots seemed very expensive and complicated by comparison.

HTH

marmitemad Tue 19-Jun-07 18:55:41

quokka - did you have the old style Little life cot? I've read that they are very difficult to put up. The new one has only 2 poles and is (imo) easy.

I have this one

campervan - oops just realised you were looking for info about the bigger size, I guess that one might be a little more complicated

quokka Wed 20-Jun-07 14:43:19

I have the one with 3 poles. Glad they have simplified it! I still love my smasonite pop up cot, much lighter and flatter and much easier that shoving poles up sleeves!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now