Talk

Advanced search

Cosatto change bags

(5 Posts)
Pickles31 Sun 26-Aug-18 09:18:32

Does anyone recommend using a cosatto changing bag? I’m unsure if they are big enough

Parker231 Sun 26-Aug-18 09:21:38

I used a rucksack I bought from sports shop. It was cheap and much more practical than the expensive bags linked to baby products.

MCC85 Sun 26-Aug-18 09:25:34

I used a cosatto one with my lb, they are just about big enough, I used to have 5 nappies, 1 wipes/bags, 1 change of clothes, anempty bottle and ready made small bottle or 2 of formula, muslin cloth, red book and my purse/phone.
I travelled fairly light as I used the car alot so had spares of things stored in the boot/bottom of pram.
As he got older and food was required the bag wasn't quite big enough and I used a separate bag for his food and kept it under the pram/in the car.

IVEgotthePOWER Sun 26-Aug-18 09:27:42

Yes i found them fine

LampShadeHeid Sun 26-Aug-18 09:31:08

Mine came with the travel system but I found it small and very basix. To buy them
Separately I think it would not be worth the money. I bought a change bag from amazon which is a rusksack which can clip onto the pram and it has lots of inner pockets/ sections which has been great for organising all the bits and pieces. I don’t use the cosatto one at all now.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: