Talk

Advanced search

Best shampoo

(7 Posts)
wolfywolfy Sat 25-Aug-18 21:40:49

My hair has taken a bit of a beating recently with this hot weather drying it out and also the growth of hair after lots of hair loss, leaving small frizzy spiky hairs everywhere.
I'm looking for an amazing shampoo and conditioner that makes long thick hair nice and silky... at a good price , not too expensive.
My hair is down to my bum and fine but thick (Asian hair) that has become frizzy and dry. I usually do a coconut oil mask a few times a month but don't think is working well as I'm using really cheap shampoo.
ThanKyou all

GiraffeObsessedBaby Sat 25-Aug-18 21:43:34

The lush shampoos are lovely. I also found the coconut oil masks made my hair frizzier over time. When I started using the lush hot oil masks I only have to use one every 6 months or so unless I want to as a treat.

wolfywolfy Sat 25-Aug-18 21:45:10

Thankyou, I have used lush shampoos before ( ex employee 😀) but I just never got on with their conditioner and I really wish I did lol ! As they smell so nice x

GiraffeObsessedBaby Sat 25-Aug-18 21:47:41

I found the cheapest shampoo set helped my hair but I have a very sensitive scalp so there may be better ones

https://www.boots.com/garnier-ultimate-blends-oat-milk-sensitive-scalp-conditioner-360ml-10238543?cmmmc=bmmm_Google+Boots+PLAsAs--BAU--_-C=%28GB%3AWhoop%21%29+Boots+Shopping+-+Category+-+Beauty+-+Mobile%28GB%3AWhoop%21%29+Garnier+Ultimate+Blends&gclid=CjwKCAjww_IPcBRAjEiwAl44QkZ5FKCnHvYrK-jv0wNg8lMwNM-YCiVu2otQ4YUZQF3cw0XjFdkgDHRoCMuQQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Pickles31 Sun 26-Aug-18 09:20:16

I use the bedhead tigi oatmeal and honey shampoos abs conditioner, u can get them online or if h go tkmaxx they sell big pump ones which are great

SandysMam Sun 26-Aug-18 09:21:43

I have been using the soap and glory shampoo and conditioner lately. Absolutely sorted my frizz out and smell amazing!

yummyeclair Sun 26-Aug-18 09:33:42

Following as have similar dry hair

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »