Talk

Advanced search

When to change my bugaboo into a pushchair

(6 Posts)
bizziebee Tue 22-May-07 19:42:41

My bugaboo info says not to use the pushchair till 6 months. My 5 month old dd is gettling very frustrated lying on her back. Has anyone any good reasons why I shouldn;t change it? It is a gecko.

MaPickle Wed 23-May-07 09:11:12

My friend had a bugaboo and changed it to a pushchair when her DD was 5 months. No calamaties ensued. HTH.

Rantmum Wed 23-May-07 09:13:16

All babies are different as long as your baby can lie back when she is tired I would turn it into a pushchair - help her see the world go by.

amazonianwoman Wed 23-May-07 11:19:27

I changed mine at 5mths - DD could sit unaided at that stage and was too big for the cot

Hanifah Wed 20-Jun-07 23:56:31

Hi,i have a bugaboo cameleon,my problem is the carrycot is really narrow and if u have a big baby like mine(just gone 3 months) - what r u supposed to do when the babys squished but not old enough for the pushchair?It says 6mths + for the pushchair part, I dont mind putting ds in carseat/rockerchairs etc which are slightly seated but the bugaboo pushchair looks like its only possible for babies that can sit up properly(eventho u can lie it down its still a seat),dont want to ruin dh's back n make him uncomfortable BUT the carrycot isnt comfy anymore either and cant lug him round in carseat all the time esp as hes too big to b comfy in it all d time???

Hanifah Wed 20-Jun-07 23:57:33

by the way my babys 3mths so he obviously cant sit unaided yet and am going on holiday soon so need to decide what to do with pram!?!?thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now