Talk

Advanced search

Foundation recommendations

(6 Posts)
user1495097590 Thu 14-Jun-18 21:30:52

Hi! So I need some foundation recommendations. I used to swear by revlon colorstay but they changed it a few years ago and it's just not doing it for me anymore. I like double wear but it can be a bit drying and it's expensive but I use on special occasions.

I think my skin has changed lots recently, I had my little boy last July which changed my skin I think and the lines are creeping in so I think it's partly that! But I've always had oily skin and liked good coverage, anything dewy makes my pores stand out loads. So can anyone recommend any foundations that have good coverage, forgiving on fine lines and will control the oil without making me look flat?! I've tried no.7 beautifully matte, L'Oréal infallible matte, elf lasting finish and don't like them. I was thinking about bourjois healthy mix but don't know if that's too dewy?! Thanks

MummyAndSon17 Thu 21-Jun-18 23:16:24

Try the Huda Beauty foundation. I usually go for drugstore brands because I've never wanted to spend that much money on foundation but I actually swear by the huda beauty one. I think I got it for £30 or something but it's lasting me months and I wear it everyday

Helloflamingogo Thu 21-Jun-18 23:17:53

Becca do a matte one - space nk sell it. I really like it but it is quite heavy.

Kate123cl Thu 21-Jun-18 23:19:35

I'd stay away from matte if you worry about lines. Mac studio fix or Rhianna fenty beauty smile

GetOffTheTableMabel Thu 21-Jun-18 23:24:18

Chanel Perfection Lumiére Velvet offers all the qualities you have listed.

GetOffTheTableMabel Thu 21-Jun-18 23:25:44

Ooh also the new YSL All Hours is very good & offers a very full coverage, the Chanel is buildable medium/full.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »