Talk

Advanced search

Kids Bedroom Decor online

(5 Posts)
LIZS Fri 13-Apr-07 18:08:31

Can anyone point me in the direction of any kids fun wallpaper designs or wide printed borders I can browse online please. If I google "wallpaper" I just get pics to download !

brasileira Tue 24-May-11 13:10:20

Hi. I don't know if these are any good and you posted this ages ago lol but www.101kidsdeco.com sell gorgeous kids wallpaper murals - loads of different designs. I just entered a prize draw I found on a leaflet in Morrisons to win one. Hope that is helpful.

libbylobs Tue 31-May-11 17:36:07

hi, i no ebay do some fab wall murals for childrens bedrooms, hope this helps

CocktailQueen Tue 07-Jun-11 18:36:44

http://www.wallpaperdirect.co.uk has a great kids range.

brasileira Mon 13-Jun-11 11:02:41

Oo following on from when I posted before - when I entered the Morrisons comp I went on the 101kidsdeco.com to have a look at what I could choose from and saw several i was thinking of buying as pressies for frionds' kids. I put one in the shopping basket but decided to hold off till I knew if I won the comp and they sent me a 10% discount voucher which I have passed to a couple fofriends who say it seems to work for them too so if you do see anything you fancy on there put tryagain (all lower case) in the voucher code bit and you get money off . Yay!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now