Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Hotel living mattress

(3 Posts)
Cornflakesonatrain Sat 14-Oct-17 07:59:18

Has anyone ever bought a Hotel Living mattress? I need a guest mattress and their pocket spring mattresses are on achica at the moment but I can't find any reviews online anywhere. With achica you have to pay for returns so I don't want to buy one without a recommendation!

Flexi31 Sun 15-Oct-17 11:59:10

Snap! I have also decided to buy the hotel living mattress as this seems a very good deal as good pocket sprung mattresses are expensive. I purchased with trepidation as in my experience, Achica's customer service, when things go wrong, is the worst I have ever experienced and has on occasion, made me furious! They have no phone number to contact and do not read emails promptly or act on complaints. I had sworn I would not buy from them again after the last fiasco but anyway this mattress seemed to good to miss so with a deep breath, I purchased. If you decide to do so, good luck!

csoki Mon 25-Jun-18 13:48:08

Hi,

Hotel Living mattresses are on sale again... so how did you find yours?

Thanks for sharing!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: