Talk

Advanced search

anyone know anything about healing crystals

(6 Posts)
Radley Thu 05-Apr-07 21:13:13

I would like to buy a very close friend a healing crystal necklace for a friend who is due to go through chemo/radiotherapy.

moondog Thu 05-Apr-07 21:17:36

Enough to know that there is no scientific basis for their use whatsoever.

Radley Thu 05-Apr-07 21:22:13

I know that there is no scientific basis, but, surely, if it helps someone mentally/phsycologically then it can't be anything but good

MrsBadger Thu 05-Apr-07 21:28:03

my sister bought me a necklace from Green Perles justt because it was pretty, not because she believed the spiel, but they do have some nice-looking things and the woman who runs it will make one to your spec with stones specifically chosen for your friend's condition.

boysontoast Thu 05-Apr-07 22:52:25

well, it all sounds v odd to me. but i honestly do know someone who came back from the brink of death (cancer) and crystals was part of her turnaround. personally think it was more a matter of positive thinking, but whatever gets you there is fine!

theres a book.... Love Medicine and Miracles by Bernie Siegel which apparently saved this womans life.
cant do a link cozmy PC's playing up... but its on amazon.

think that would make a perfect present for someone facing cancer treatment.

i wish you and them luck with everything to come.

Jessieanne Sun 15-May-16 20:59:47

I hope the crystals help your friend. Does anyone know of anywhere in the Milton Keynes area where I can buy healing crystals?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now