Talk

Advanced search

Best Factor 50 Suncream?

(6 Posts)
Charell20 Sat 13-May-17 12:23:23

We currently use P20 Factor 50 for our 3 year old which is great but wondering what else people recommend.

PassiveAggressiveLunchbox Sat 13-May-17 12:33:54

You might be better reposting this in Chat for more traffic. But, I find the Aldi brand good. High UV rating and cheap so I'm not tempted to scrimp when reapplying wink

Llamabrain Thu 08-Jun-17 04:36:04

I am very very pale and do a lot of travel, and I have found Nivea for Kids excellent with a pleasant smell. Never lean against a dark car when you have just applied it, though - the white mark never came off mine confused. Ambre Solaire for Kids is a bit lighter consistency and has also kept me burn free, and they do a convenient little tube of "baby in the shade" for carrying in bags.

That said, all sunscreen has to be tested so it just comes down to the consistency and scent you prefer. So long as you apply before you go out and reapply as per instructions you shouldn't get burnt.

BarchesterFlowers Thu 08-Jun-17 04:56:03

Sunsense, fantastic, we all use it from those with vvv sensitive skin to DH who can use anything.

Carameli Sun 30-Jul-17 11:33:37

I have pale skin(just look at the sun and burn ) as do my 3 and I think Soltan Kids dry touch 50+ is fantastic.
I teach as well and have recently had lots of outdoor sessions where this has saved my shoulders.

www.boots.com/soltan-kids-dry-touch-spray-spf50-200ml-10171044

Rach93 Tue 01-Aug-17 20:54:21

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now