Talk

Advanced search

Wanted - Unfragranced Talc

(4 Posts)
mandbaby Mon 03-Apr-17 12:05:39

I'm looking for some unfragranced talc. Does anybody know where I can get some? Simple used to make some, and it was great - but nowhere seems to sell it anymore. I can't stand the smell of Johnsons talc.

It's not for my baby - it's for me on holiday to stop chafing - and I want something without any smell. Thanks!

fizzybootlace Mon 03-Apr-17 12:18:53

Waitrose do a fragrance free sensitive talc, used to be the Pure range but had a quick look online and it's Essentials range now.

Wolfiefan Mon 03-Apr-17 12:21:24

Isn't there a product you can apply specifically to stop "chub rub"? If you mean between your legs then don't use talc there. It's not healthy.

mandbaby Mon 03-Apr-17 12:33:22

Chub rub! Love it. No, I'm not putting it "there". To be honest, I just want it to absorb the nasty sticky sweaty bits on my tummy, back top of my legs - while walking around theme parks on holiday. I'm not a particularly sweaty person, but find the little bit of sweat I do get under my clothes particularly uncomfortable. Talc works wonders but I just can't stand the smell of "baby" powder.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now