Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone got the IPhone 7 Plus in red?

(13 Posts)
mowgeli Sun 02-Apr-17 21:09:06

I really want to get one but my husband says they are naff.
What do you lot think? If you have one can I see a picture of it please? I haven't made it to the shop and plan on just ordering one..
Thank you

mowgeli Mon 03-Apr-17 07:56:10

Anyone? I'm going to order it today!

biddleyboo Mon 03-Apr-17 07:59:52

I just got the rose gold in Saturday from the store. The red one imo Looks a little cheap, more like a wannabe iPhone. I'm a red fan too, I thought for sure I would get that one but in person it didn't feel worth the money.

ShelaghTurner Mon 03-Apr-17 08:01:02

No but God I wish I did. Have a 7 plus in rose gold and would have had red in a heartbeat if they'd had it. Definitely getting it if it's still around at iPhone 8 time!

OSETmum Mon 03-Apr-17 08:06:06

We had a look at it in the shop but it's only red on the back so it's pointless if you use a phone case.

mowgeli Mon 03-Apr-17 11:11:08

Yes that's the problem that it is white on the front!! I'm a black everything kind of woman so it was a bit Leary for me but still maybe I should go check it out. It's that or rose gold I think...
Wish the red one was red all over.

BeyondUser24601 Mon 03-Apr-17 11:15:27

Mine is silver, I don't particularly like the red

The phone in general is great though smile

NinjaPosse Mon 03-Apr-17 11:19:51

I have matt black but I love the look of the red! I do prefer black on the front though.

ShelaghTurner Mon 03-Apr-17 11:31:02

I much prefer white on the front so it's fine for me.

MsAdorabelleDearheartVonLipwig Mon 03-Apr-17 11:32:13

You can get phone cases that have a front and a back. Just buy a red case.

mowgeli Mon 03-Apr-17 13:05:38

Phone case is a good idea 😂😂 I'm at the shops and last minute decided to compare the contracts it seems o2 are having my pants down on their prices and I never even checked!

ddcaftsapple Tue 11-Apr-17 14:32:33

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

mowgeli Tue 11-Apr-17 21:06:52

I got a pink one in the end and it's cute but at the end of the day it's only a phone don't know why I was so fussy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now