Talk

Advanced search

Purflo vs Sleepyhead Delux

(2 Posts)
user1467376719 Mon 13-Mar-17 12:53:40

Hi
I am a FTM (baby boy expected on 28th April) and have heard a lot of mommies highly recommending bed nests like the Sleepyhead deluxe (0-8). Was wondering if anyone can share their opinions / experiences on the "Sleepyhead" vs "Purflo" vs "Poddle Pod". I do have a chicco- next2me crib and was planning on placing one of these "nests" in it. Any advice?
Thanks

FartnissEverbeans Fri 21-Apr-17 16:54:23

Neither of them are approved for use by the Lullaby Trust (SIDS charity) - they say just to use a plain mattress.

Having said that, I bought a Sleepyhead Deluxe when DS was four months old. I did some research first and decided Sleepyhead seemed like the safer option for night time sleeping.

We like it a lot. He looks very safe in it - his head is actually held relatively high, and the sides are firm but rounded so he's never been squashed against them. He sleeps well in it, and it makes the transfer from my arms to the cot much easier! It was great when we went abroad too as it was familiar for him. Next time I would use it instead of a Moses basket for daytime sleeping.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now