Talk

Advanced search

computer type thing for 4 year old. which one?

(7 Posts)
stitch Wed 28-Feb-07 20:14:46

has anyone bought any that they thing are useful? id like to buy something for dd that doesnt cost the earth, but she will actually use.
tia

hana Wed 28-Feb-07 20:15:42

not sure what you mean - my daughter (5) uses our mac and pc for games etc

HuwEdwards Wed 28-Feb-07 20:17:37

agree with Hana, I would just use some of the kids site on a proper computer...people have bought my DDs the kids type of thing before and they just gather dust.

ohsmellyjelly Wed 28-Feb-07 20:18:52

Message withdrawn

stitch Wed 28-Feb-07 20:23:09

problem withthe computer is we only have one computer for two adults and three kids. if dh is working, then no one gets a look in, not even the grocery shopping.
she sits very nicely at her desk and does writing, colouring etc, (as opposed to the boys who have to strapped in as if in an electric chair to do anything im not sure about the thomas one as the lcd screen isnt colourufl. plus she #s not into thomass!
have any of you had any experience withthe v smile system from elc?

hana Wed 28-Feb-07 20:24:44

i think they are expensive for hwat they are
what about a second computer, maybe a laptop? then all the children could use it. pcs are dead cheap these days

stitch Wed 28-Feb-07 20:32:18

its 50 in elc, and 37.99 in toysrus.
we do need to get another laptop for ds1. the cheapest i have seen is three hundred. im very wary of getting the kids a laaptop only to have it fall down the stairs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now