Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Post-natal support knickers????

(6 Posts)
specialmagiclady Tue 27-Feb-07 22:07:31

I've been invited to a couple of smart daytime dos for 5 weeks after my EDD. I think I've got an outfit sorted out that's boobable and elastic waisted etc. However, no idea what size I'll be - any recommendations for reasonably comfy Bridget Jones knickers???

paulaplumpbottom Tue 27-Feb-07 22:11:19

Spanx

Lmccrean Tue 27-Feb-07 22:12:16

I second spanx!

satine Tue 27-Feb-07 22:15:11

I tried Spanx - expensive and not quite as industrial as Cette. Cette ones take some getting into but boy, do they ever hold you in!! I have some really attractive cycling shorts that come right up under my bra. They give me the most amazing toned, seamless look, for £20!! However, do not on any account let the man in your life see them. He may not recover. Oh, and go to the loo before putting them on, as you might well decide it's just not worth the bother later!

paulaplumpbottom Tue 27-Feb-07 22:15:53

Spanx has a opening for when you need the restroom

Pannacotta Tue 27-Feb-07 22:58:25

I got some good Anita ones last time round, in fact described as a post natal girdle to help firm up your flesh post birth. Cost around £40 and have hooks at the crotch. Can get them on line, cant remember details but google and you shoudl find them...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now