Talk

Advanced search

INDESIT WIA111 Washing Machine - Recommend??

(5 Posts)
cornetjo Tue 27-Feb-07 21:12:16

Our washing machine has totally packed up, the last wash of colours came out as pastels!!

Anyway, we can't afford much so have been looking on the Tesco website and they have an Indesit washing machine going for £199. I have never heard of Indesit so have no idea if they are any good.

Does anyone have any knowledge of them, or this washing machine?

MrsMuddle Tue 27-Feb-07 22:30:14

IMHO Indesit are crap. They break down lots, and none of the local repair guys would touch it, so I had to get the Indesit man out all the time, paying a huge call out fee on top of the parts. I wouldn't buy another indesit machine if they were the last manufacturer on earth. I'd rather clean my clothes in a puddle. I'd go for Zanussi if you can afford it, or hotpoint or Hoover. Or John Lewis own brand if you have one near you. I feel better now I've vented my spleen about Indesit!

cornetjo Tue 27-Feb-07 23:05:09

Thanks for that, that has totally put me off now. Don't suppose you have any thoughts on Servis?

misdee Tue 27-Feb-07 23:06:41

servis can be good. i had a cheap one and it washed a hell of alot better than my current bosch.

indeshit are poo.

mysonsmummy Tue 27-Feb-07 23:10:34

haVE A LOOK ON CO-OP ELECTRIcAL - I JUST GOT A WASHER DRYER ON THERE FOR £319 AND ITS £599 IN COMET. THEY DELIVER IN 2 DAYS (oops sorry).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now