Talk

Advanced search

ringslings - come and tell me which one is best?

(8 Posts)
funnypeculiar Mon 26-Feb-07 10:16:48

Have decided I want one for dd (a small nearly one year old) and am dazzled by choice! Have tried a mate's huggababy & it really made me shoulder ache ... what's best for weight distribution??
TIA!

belgo Mon 26-Feb-07 10:18:49

For weight distribution the ergo carrier is the best, but it's not a ring sling.

funnypeculiar Mon 26-Feb-07 10:20:09

tried an ergo, belgo, but dd is used to a front facing sling and she wriggled so much I didn't dare put her on my back (was on my own with 2 other 3 yo in a wood!!) ... should I give it another go??

belgo Mon 26-Feb-07 10:22:10

I think you should give it another go, when you're at home. You can also use it on your side.

belgo Mon 26-Feb-07 10:29:28

I know someone who uses the Mei Tai and thinks it's great - it certainly looks great - but I still think the ergo is the most comfortable.

The Maya wrap is a very popular ring sling.

I have th BB ring sling, it's ok, but I can't walk long distances with it like I can with the ergo.

kiskidee Mon 26-Feb-07 10:45:05

if you decide on a ring sling, let me know. i have one i am willing to part with. it included the dvd.

funnypeculiar Mon 26-Feb-07 11:53:44

ok, thanks belgo ... will smile nicely at my mate & nick it off her again
I love the look of the Mei Tai, I must say - hanker after some of the gorgeous prints.
Kiskidee, out of interest, what have you got & how much would you want for it??

kiskidee Mon 26-Feb-07 15:38:43

it is medium sized. colour no 39 on the little possums website. £20 including postage

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now