Talk

Advanced search

kingswood 3 wheeler... where can i get new wheels/tyres from????

(5 Posts)
worleythewisp Sat 24-Feb-07 14:58:47

hi, i have a 3wheeler from kingswood, it is 4 years old and been in storage until i now need it for my next ds2. however the tyres have gone flat over time and wont pump up again now, dp thinks the valves have gone as air just doesnt go in whatsoever.
does anyone know where i can get new wheels from? i cant find a kingswood website (or ami just having a man look?)

anyone had to get replacement wheels before?
i just wanted to compare prices and wether it may be cheaper just to buy a new 3 wheeler?

thanks

Chipstick Sat 24-Feb-07 19:48:52

I have been unable to locate any details for them - where are you? We're looking to get rid of our kingswood three wheeler as son grown out of it but for reasonable price I'll post the wheels to you. (Sorry if that comes across as cheeky!)
x

worleythewisp Sat 24-Feb-07 20:58:58

thankyou,
im in suffolk.
dp has the car tonight with the chair still in the boot, so i will measure them tomorrow to see if they are the same size.
should be i assume?

the pushchair has been such good value for money, i never had any problems with it when ds1 used it. (hes now 8 and ds2 is 8 months) its just my mammas and papas is so bulky and isnt that good at taking on the bus!!

Chipstick Sun 25-Feb-07 16:10:22

Having tested the urban detour buggies we much preferred the kingswood - a really lovely buggy and so easy to use. My DS was always quite a large baby/toddler but always looked so comfy init.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.
X

bensmum4 Mon 26-Feb-07 23:03:08

I'm just about to throw my kingswood 3 wheeler on the dump, as the frame broke ages ago, what size wheels do you need ? I also have the carrycot bit which is still in vgc if anyone would like it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now