Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

FLEXA BED MATTRESS SIZE

(7 Posts)
peegeeweegee Wed 21-Feb-07 15:04:22

I need some help please.
I have just bought a second hand whitewashed Flexa mid sleeper on eBay for dd.

DH will be going to collect it tomorrow night, and is going to go via Ikea to get a mattress for it.

I have done a bit of searching on google and found both a 190x90 and 200x90 mattress mentioned.

Those of you who have a Flexa bed - which mattress do you have and does it fit well?

Many thanks in advance!

flossie64 Wed 21-Feb-07 15:08:12

I sold Flexa Furniture and they make 2 bed sizes so the only thing you can do is go to their website and check item number to get right size. Hope this helps

PrettyCandles Wed 21-Feb-07 15:10:18

The standard Flexa bed takes a standard UK single mattress, but the trundle bed (that lives under the standard bed, like an underbed drawer) takes a smaller mattress. Are Ikea singles the same size as ordnairy UK single mattresses?

LIZS Wed 21-Feb-07 15:11:44

Agree it depends ds' is a 2 metre bed , dd's 2.10 m !

PrettyCandles Wed 21-Feb-07 15:15:26

Oh. Didn't know this. Ds1 and dd's are the same size, though they were bought two years apart.

LIZS Wed 21-Feb-07 15:17:58

ds' was bought in UK , dd 's in Switzerland , we naively assumed they'd be the same lol !

flossie64 Wed 21-Feb-07 15:46:50

Looked on flex wecsirte they only show mattresses of 190cm long so as far as I can see you will just need a standard single mattress. Having sold them before I would reccommend a sprung mattress as they have a longer life.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now