Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

ELC - how crap can a direct service get?

(4 Posts)
kiskidee Tue 20-Feb-07 10:45:34

I ordered their 'classic scooter' for dd a month before christmas. Instead they sent a plasticy motorcycle type thing. I used their free returns via royal mail to send it back and asked for a refund as they had none left in stock.

so early january and no money refund. so i phoned them. they said they didn't get the package back. and sent out a form to fill in with the original post office receipt. so i fill it out, get proof of postage again and 2 weeks later, still no refund.

so i phone again to be asked if i had sent the letter by registered mail. ha, ha. not.

then they, no, a manager, suggests i fill out the same form they had already lost. i refused and the manager finally agreed to give me back my money.

what do i get instead? the same effing form in the post. needless to say, i had lost all my patience and good will by then.

so i phone once more to tell them that i am:
1. not filling out that form again so that they could lose it like the last 2 items.

2. that I would send them copies of all the documents and letters i will send to a consumer protection agency.

3. that i will be posting my experiences with them on a few parenting message board.

4. that i will never use their company again.

so, what now?

a. i got my money back in 5 days with £10 pounds worth of pissing vouchers that doesn't cover the over 2 hrs spent on the phone. i noticed on the last bill that 45 mins to them cost well over £2.

b. i am letting the good folks on mn know to be aware. be very aware.

Muminfife Tue 20-Feb-07 14:15:28

Message withdrawn

kiskidee Tue 20-Feb-07 15:19:08

i agree muminfife and what's more, i can't believe all the other heffers out there have not joined you in righteous indignation.

harrrummph!!!!

Muminfife Tue 20-Feb-07 16:24:41

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now