Talk

Advanced search

Kiddicare.com

(25 Posts)
Paula71 Mon 31-May-04 20:32:43

Has anyone bought anything from this site? I need feedback good and bad please folks! Did they deliver on time, were the goods okay etc?

At last a company that offer multibuy specials so when I buy two things for ds twins I actually get a discount (only a couple of pounds but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!)

musica Mon 31-May-04 20:33:54

Fantastic - much cheaper than Mothercare, and came really quickly. No hassle at all.

libb Mon 31-May-04 20:34:09

Found them to be excellent - order was correct and delivered within 24 hours! if I need anything else I will certainly use them again.

bbensley Mon 31-May-04 20:55:10

I agree and if you go to the shop it's even cheaper

MadameButterfly Mon 31-May-04 21:17:48

I ordered DD's cube highcair from them and it was delivered very quiclky.

Nutcracker Mon 31-May-04 21:34:34

They are brilliant Paula.
I ordered a pushchair for Ds and it said it would be delivered within 7 days, 3 days later it was here.

Definatly recommend them

midden Mon 31-May-04 21:50:53

Really pleased with them. Good prices, ordered a Maclaren Techno on a monday night, was delivered Wenesday morning (to edinburgh)- great they give you a discount too, I will be telling my friend who is due twins in November!!!

Spod Mon 31-May-04 22:04:46

have ordered loads, very happy with them... although currently have an issue with out cot, but they havent said they wont do anything about it... so overall we're happy!

Paula71 Mon 31-May-04 22:32:39

Excellent news then! Especially as I live just outside Edinburgh (which can feel like outer Siberia where some companies are concerned.)

I was looking for new car seats for the boys as the ones they have are just no good anymore. It is supposed to do them up until the age of 4 but already they are busting out of them. So I need the next stage and the shops are just crap at variety, so now I just have to decide between 2 I like (both much cheaper than I have seen them in the shops too.)

Clayhead Mon 31-May-04 22:32:50

Always excellent!

fairydust Mon 31-May-04 23:52:00

same here excellent service recieved every time

Levanna Tue 01-Jun-04 00:27:24

Brilliant, I bought an Iseos safeside carseat from them a couple of months ago. First I called the shop and they advised whether it would fit my car or not. Then ordered it, and it arrived in two days rather than seven and cost a lot less than the same seat elsewhere .

Toothache Tue 01-Jun-04 08:23:31

I posted a similar thread last month as I was in total disbelief at how wonderful they were! I just thought it was too good to be true, but I was wrong.

I got a 2in1 pushchair (Mothercare bestseller) reduced from £199 to £99!! Delivered free to my door in Falkirk within 48 hrs of ordering it online.

I've been recommending the site to everyone since then! I should be on commission.

meandthomas Tue 01-Jun-04 11:00:41

Kiddicare are fantastic! On time and really cheap.Got ds car seat from there for 35 squid less than anywhere else!

prufrock Tue 01-Jun-04 11:06:48

I love them too- now they would be a really good company to have as a Mumsnet discount partner - Justine, Carrie, Rachel are you reading this?

JanZ Tue 01-Jun-04 11:09:24

I also found them excellent. When I bought (4 years ago) a lot of what I wanted was not on the web site, so the girl rang me from the shop as she went round and got me everything on my list.

The only down side was that you have to be pretty sure about what you wanted, as returns were expensive.

gloworm Tue 01-Jun-04 11:24:35

have just had a look at their web site and it looks great, seems like they have lots of bargains...but they don't deliver to Ireland

clo1 Sun 13-Sep-09 13:17:58

Have not tried buying form kiddicare, but bought my Maclaren Pushchair form Babythings4u...can recommend them, very smooth transaction, best price and fast next day delivery.

Rindercella Sun 13-Sep-09 13:23:42

I have always found them to be excellent - great prices and deliver quickly. smile

LIZS Sun 13-Sep-09 13:27:16

this is a very old thread .....

Rindercella Sun 13-Sep-09 13:29:39

<sigh>

Sycamoretreeisvile Sun 13-Sep-09 13:44:05

How DO these threads get revived???

LIZS Sun 13-Sep-09 13:52:38

a "newbie" searching for kiddiecare.com by the looks of it.

Rindercella Sun 13-Sep-09 16:02:18

Or someone who works for Babythings4u...hmm

Sycamoretreeisvile Sun 13-Sep-09 16:36:18

See that's what I thought Rinderella grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now