Talk

Advanced search

Views on Six Kitchens, Exeter

(2 Posts)
PulledMuscleOuch Sat 07-May-16 08:32:49

Hi as per my other posts I am looking for recommendations for our new kitchen which is imminent so I need to get moving and decide who to go with.

Someone has recommended Six Kitchens in Exeter - a quick google has given me their website and I can see that they are perhaps a step up from magnet and howdens - so I would daresay I am looking at a greater expense here. Fine.

I just need views on the company and if you've used them what we're their good snd bad points?

callow Mon 09-May-16 13:56:38

I had a kitchen from System Six two years ago and I am still very happy. They only provided the kitchen to me, I had my builder install it. They make their own carcasses onsite and get the doors from Europe (like most other kitchen places).

I found them comparative in price, but also got a very good deal from them for my granite worktop.

The only bad point was when the kitchen was measured there was not enough leeway for slightly off walls (it being a Victorian house) and so the area for my fridge freezer was slightly reduced.

Good points were that when after a few months some of the doors were slightly off kilter they send someone out to readjust them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now