Talk

Advanced search

Speakers for iPhone 5c

(5 Posts)
tkband3 Fri 27-Nov-15 12:20:42

Can anyone recommend reasonably priced speakers for an iPhone 5c? DD1 would like some for her bedroom - I don't want to spend a fortune, but equally want something of reasonable quality!

Thanks

INickedAName Fri 27-Nov-15 12:31:34

SIL has a boombar which was good, she paid about £20, I used it more than she as she only needed it on holidays, I missed it when she was away so bought a betron speaker on ebay for £7.

It has better sound quality that's Sils but not has good battery life, hers will last days, where's I need to charge mine every day, usually do it overnight from telly USB port. my speaker also has an sd card slot so that I can load that with music and listen to whatever without needed any other device. Pick have dhs shit taste on the card so I don't have my phone cluttered with his junk smile

I'll never go back to having a big bulky hifi system.

INickedAName Fri 27-Nov-15 12:33:05

You could also have a look at some video reviews on youtube and see what's popular maybe.

tkband3 Fri 27-Nov-15 12:45:47

Fab, thank you. Do they also connect to the mains, or can they only charge from a USB?

INickedAName Sat 28-Nov-15 00:51:30

If she has the plug from her iPhone charger then you can use the usb cable from the speaker with that to charge it up from the wall.

Have attached picture of mine. Some speakers will provide you with a plug, but not all do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now