Talk

Advanced search

Icandy peach 3 - serious problems!

(1 Post)
Cgow Fri 17-Jul-15 13:38:09

I want to know if anyone else has experience issues with the icandy peach?
I have a 7 week old baby girl and have had nothing but problems!
To list 3
I was by the coast over the weekend it was sunny but slightly windy, I was walking With the parasol up when the wind caught it causing the entire thing to fly off, clip included narrowly missing my daughter a face! It could of taken her eye out or worse!
I have also had constant problems with the maxi cosi attachments and subsequently the car seat! The attachment are so loose it wobbles and Shakes far to much.
Final straw today I was on the bus which is a very rare occasion as I'm usually driving but my buggy completely toppled over with no weight applied! I feel sick to my stomach as my baby quite literally could of died I just thank my lucky stars that it wasn't any worse! Because of this fall she now has a bruise on her face from the seatbelt of the seat I'm just glad it has done its job!
Please please please read this and be careful! And I would be very curious to know of any one else has had any similar issues x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now