Talk

Advanced search

winter outdoor clothing for petite 15 month old...

(10 Posts)
suzi2 Sun 19-Nov-06 22:06:39

I need something warm and waterproof for DS to wear over the winter. He's 15 months but about the size of an 11 month old (at most lol!). He's walking everywhere and we'll no doubt have loads of snow so I need something that's warm and dry for him on his legs. Something snowsuit/sallopette like. Don't want to spend a fortune...

JackieNo Mon 20-Nov-06 12:59:55

There's this (although that's probably more than you wanted to spend). The waterproof trousers all seem to start from 18 months, which is no good to you.

JackieNo Mon 20-Nov-06 13:04:55

These come in a 12 months size. And these come in a 12-18 months, but that's probably too big. You'd need warm trousers underneath, too, as I don't think they're padded at all.

LIZS Mon 20-Nov-06 13:19:01

Try TKMaxx, h and m or something like here .

suzi2 Mon 20-Nov-06 16:26:15

Thanks - they all look like the kind of thing I'm looking for. Never thought to try TK MAXX either so must look in there. I have considered buying a snowsuit and lopping the feet off too...

thehairybabysmum Mon 20-Nov-06 16:31:24

M&S had a plain navy blue all-in-one snowsuit thing without feet that looked good, and not too expensive eihter i think

thehairybabysmum Mon 20-Nov-06 16:33:25

cant do links but you can cut and paste

http://www.marksandspencer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?MerchantId=1&Section_Id=6152&ProductId=2231939

suzi2 Mon 20-Nov-06 16:52:23

thanks hairybabysmum - I had actually just spotted that on their website. I have £20 of vouchers too so can use them Might be a wee tad big... but my mum said she can do some adjustment. His body is normal sized, he just has short legs!

thehairybabysmum Tue 21-Nov-06 08:26:01

At least as it doesnt have built in feet you can roll the legs up. Im sure if you do a google search you will get some form of discount code for free delivery or suchlike too if you are buying online.

LeoAarons Tue 10-Feb-15 15:17:22

These guys are based in Sheffield and have a really good selection and ethos. https://kidsoutside.co.uk/

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: