Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone used colour b4?

(5 Posts)
lucydaniels4658 Mon 09-Feb-15 08:57:41

Just as above .I'm tempted but a bit wary!

Memphisbelly Mon 09-Feb-15 09:04:53

Yes I decided to dye my hair shocking red a few months back but once on it was way too beight, used this colour before (there are two strengths so I went for strong one) and it stripped all the colour our, didn't dry out my hair or anything, was really pleased.

TheCowThatLaughs Mon 09-Feb-15 09:07:16

Yes I did and it worked and as Memphis said didn't dry out my hair. It did reveal that without a brown dye on, my hair was quite brassy and bleached, but apart from that it was fine

cosmicglittergirl Mon 09-Feb-15 09:17:11

It works, but if you've dyed your hair a few times with different colours it strips the top colours out and can be patchy, but one colour should be fine.

Bambinho Mon 09-Feb-15 09:17:33

I have used the stronger one too. Been colouring my hair red forever and made a stupid mistake mixing a salon formula and it came out very dark. There was no way washing it in bio liquid (my usual colour fade fix) would have any effect so used colour b4 and it took all the colour out leaving me with a very even straw colour. It then covered up well with a different dye.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: