Talk

Advanced search

Pet hair - Dyson or Miele

(4 Posts)
chasingtail Thu 05-Feb-15 19:20:39

Currently have a Henry - it gets heavily used, mainly to get rid of dog hair angry on porcelain tiles and floor boards. However I find it really heavy and cumbersome to drag around so am on the scout for a new one.

The new cordless Dysons look tempting but I'm a bit concerned about their robustness and battery life. Alternatively I see there's a new Miele on the market for pet hair, but again, is it heavy to lug around?

Any suggestions/advice?

chasingtail Fri 06-Feb-15 09:34:49

Bump

DrElizabethPlimpton Fri 06-Feb-15 09:40:02

Sebo Felix grin

I wouldn't ever have a Dyson again. They used to be fab but not anymore. I don't know about the Miele, but my Sebo Felix is great. It is heavy and a bit cumbersome, but it sucks up my dog's tumbleweeds brilliantly.

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Fri 06-Feb-15 09:42:43

Miele Cat and Dog has served us well for 5 years. Also have a cordless Bosch, the idea being that I'd do a quick run around with it every day to keep on top of the copious amounts of dog hair shed on the limestone and wood floors, but in reality I've done that once in the 4 months I've had it ... grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: