Talk

Advanced search

Best family organiser/calendar??

(4 Posts)
PisforPeter Tue 25-Nov-14 18:53:41

I would like one with maybe 4 columns but I have not used one before so not sure what features are useful?? TIA

BrieAndChilli Tue 25-Nov-14 19:01:52

Do you want a wall calendar r a diary type thing? I hae the organised mum family life diary and it's great. 7 coloumns (1 for each of the 5 of us, one for general birthdays etc and one for school stuff, it also has a meal planking coloumn and a to do list) it has shopping lists at the back and Xmas and summer holiday planning pages.
They also do various wall calendars etc as well

NoLongerJustAShopGirl Tue 25-Nov-14 19:04:47

Plain - no shadowy stuff on the columns - sometimes they cover half the writing space in crap....

We get the M&S one that has pegs for appointment cards and a pen that clips to the calendar backing. It has 4 columns - 1 for me and DH combined, one for each of the kids and one for general stuff like birthdays/school holidays/tesco delivery etc...

Pippidoeswhatshewants Tue 25-Nov-14 19:18:54

I like the organised mum diary and the M&S family wall calendar.

The big plus of the M&S one is that the whole month is on one sheet. Had another one for this year with the month on 2 sheets, spiral binding in the middle. Has irrationally irritated me all year!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now