Talk

Advanced search

"Stuck on You" - bad products, bad customer service

(5 Posts)
starkfraser Tue 11-Nov-14 10:02:07

My experience with "Stuck on You" has been time-consuming, frustrating and shambolic. I had to send three detailed emails to them before they finally accepted the school name labels we paid �50 for didn't stay stuck, admitting "I can clearly see that the Iron on Labels are not up to our usual standard". They offered to replace the product; I wasn't happy with this so they then "put in a request that the Iron ons from both value packs be refunded today". After no further contact, I received a refund for �25 instead of �50.

JimmyCorkhill Tue 11-Nov-14 22:58:37

I was just saying to my DH today that our Stuck On You iron on labels were crap. So I'm no help to you but I agree with the poor quality.

starkfraser Sun 23-Nov-14 09:57:38

Following this posting, "Stuck on You" replied again to me with "My apologies for the confusion, I wasn't aware that there was an issue with your vinyl labels. As our previous correspondence has only been in regards to the Iron On Labels. I have forwarded your details to our accounts team to refund the remaining �24.98 from your order, �49.98 less the �25.00 previously refunded. "
11 days later, still no refund. This company are utterly hopeless in every respect; steer well clear.

noblegiraffe Sun 23-Nov-14 10:00:48

That's a shame, I got some iron on labels and some stickers from them a year ago and the iron-ons are still firmly fastened, never had one fall off.

Maybe a bad batch?

starkfraser Sat 29-Nov-14 15:39:03

In the end, after several weeks, they gave me my full refund.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now