Talk

Advanced search

Factory Sofa Sale - Duresta - over 50% off RRP

(4 Posts)
SueW Sat 16-Sep-06 13:38:10

Duresta, handmade upholstery, based in Long Eaton, Nottingham, nr J25 M1, are having a clearance (ex-showroom and other) sale next Saturday 23 September. 9.30am - 2pm

"Over 50% off RRP on all pieces and much, much more. Sofa cover, leather, and loose cover sofas, chairs and stools"

Fields Farm Road, Long Eaton 0115 973 7000
Payment by cash or cheque

(I'm not affiliated with them at all - in fact they are competition to my BIL's employer! - but there are some fantastic bargains at these sales and would love mumnsetters to benefit from handmade upholstery at DFS/Ikea prices!)

UrsulatheSeaWitch Sat 16-Sep-06 13:59:31

Will they deliver nationally, Sue, or would you have to carry them home?

SueW Sat 16-Sep-06 14:02:17

They should deliver. I went to a sale of another firm locally last year and their delivery charge was £30.

The fact is they are runnign trucks all over the country delivering to shops, warehouses and homes so shouldn't be a problem.

emmatara Mon 26-Oct-09 20:56:03

How often do Duresta have these clearance sales and how do they advertise them? I would love to buy their products, but alas, can't afford the full price!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now