Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

ANY E3 OWNERS NEAR BARNET [HERTS]

(8 Posts)
BUSTERTHEDOG Tue 30-Mar-04 21:01:47

Help! Having received my e3 buggy in charcoal / black, it looks like it has a hint of green, but the fabric part of the storm covers are definitely grey.

Does anyone live near enough to me for me to make a comparison?

I bought it online mail order in the UK, the lady has kindly sent me ablue one to replace, but the grey on this was also the funny greeny colour.

I need to see one from elsewhere so I know I'm not going mad. The ones in photos look so grey, and most people say their raincovers match.

It doesn't matter what colour you have as they all have the charcoal on them.

I'm so disappointed

elliott Tue 30-Mar-04 21:06:21

SOrry I'm absolutely miles away from you. I'm also a bit confused as I'm not sure which bits are the same colour on the different coloured buggies iyswim. Mine is light grey and black. The storm cover has black seams and velcro and a light grey bit of fabric at the foot end near the front wheel. It is definitely grey and not green, and the black is definitely black and not green. hth.

mumbojumbo Tue 30-Mar-04 21:24:04

Hi Buster

I'm in Berkshire.....Have you got a digital camera - can you take some pictures and post them on MN?

Just a thought...

BUSTERTHEDOG Tue 30-Mar-04 22:06:48

I took some photos yesterday and will get Boots to put them on a CDROM so I can post them on here. What does Iyswim mean?

The greeny bit is the charcoal bit, the black is fine.

On the rain cover, the fabric is a definite grey, but this does not match the charcoal on the buggy ............... it should do shouldn't it?

Help!

BUSTERTHEDOG Tue 30-Mar-04 22:07:24

got it, if you see what I mean [sorry, it's late!]

BUSTERTHEDOG Tue 30-Mar-04 22:08:00

I took some photos yesterday and will get Boots to put them on a CDROM so I can post them on here.

The greeny bit is the charcoal bit, the black is fine.

On the rain cover, the fabric is a definite grey, but this does not match the charcoal on the buggy ............... it should do shouldn't it?

Help!

bluebear Wed 31-Mar-04 15:56:45

Buster - I had a second look at the blue one in the shop near us - the grey bits are actually a funny green/grey like yours (didn't have a storm cover to compare it to.

Bagpuss30 Wed 31-Mar-04 16:34:48

Buster

Been messing around with my camera this aft, taking pics of the kids etc. Took one of the buggy hood (with grey bit on). Looks the same colour as the P&T shots on the instructions, rather oddly lighter than in real life. I thinks that's just the way they are though. Rain cover looks the same in good light but different in bad, but mine has been out in near storm like conditions so may have faded slightly (instructions say they might also). Not a lot of help I know but I just thought I'd post anyway .

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: