Talk

Advanced search

Bobble a Water Bottles

(14 Posts)
stella69x Sat 15-Mar-14 19:45:12

Any one got one and if so do you rate it?
Spotted them today, bpa free plastic, sports lid and integral filter replaceable after 200 uses.
Got to be better than refilling bottles from bottled water?

Indith Sat 15-Mar-14 19:47:04

I hate them because a girl on my course at uni has one and they sort of whistle when you drink which drives me mad in lectures grin .

Sure they are very good really. There are loads of drinks bottles with sports caps etc, many are bpa free these days.

stella69x Sat 15-Mar-14 19:50:01

Mmm the noise puts me off

Lilymaid Sat 15-Mar-14 19:52:17

Just tried mine - no whistling. Probably because I am so well brung up that I don't allow sounds when drinking.

BikeRunSki Sat 15-Mar-14 19:57:04

Erm.... You do all know that the tap water in the UK is perfectly potable don't you? On a global scale this is a priveledge.

ihatethecold Sat 15-Mar-14 21:01:34

I'm sure the op does know that!

Bit weird to point that out.

duskymoon Sat 15-Mar-14 21:08:20

Save your money - you don't need a filter - Sistema are bpa free too and cost £2-3. I poured too hot water in DH bobble and it melted!

Runlikeareindeer Sat 15-Mar-14 21:09:57

Mine makes a noise. Where I work the tap water in the staffroom tastes rank as they plumbed it in wrong, or too close to the hot pipe or something.

Helped with that!

Runlikeareindeer Sat 15-Mar-14 21:13:36

Oh and the sistema one did my head in trying to twist the lid on straight!

stella69x Sat 15-Mar-14 21:14:57

It's the clear bottle that appeals, and the shape. The Sistima bottles remind me of kids drinks bottles and put me off.

I am aware that tap water is fine, I usually refill 'shop bought' water bottles with tap water and find myself buying bottled water just for the bottle and this is what I want to reduce.

AnythingNotEverything Sat 15-Mar-14 21:16:02

I like mine. To be honest, the water is lovely where I live so it's probably wasted on me.

I also need a bigger one. I can take a litre out with me most days and drink it all.

Runlikeareindeer Sat 15-Mar-14 21:18:28

I actually got it because I liked the spout.

hollyisalovelyname Sat 15-Mar-14 21:24:27

I hate the taste of water from my Systema bottle - very plasticky

MyNameIsWinkly Sat 15-Mar-14 21:27:28

I have a bobble one, the noise is annoying but I still love it. I got mine because the water from the drinking fountain at work is nasty, it vastly improved the flavour both at work and in a holiday home I stayed at. Also good for keeping track of how much you're drinking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now