Talk

Advanced search

Peppa Pig party plates/tablecloth etc??

(21 Posts)
amazonianwoman Wed 07-Jun-06 13:15:24

Has anyone seen Peppa Pig party plates/cups/tablecloths anywhere??

I'm looking for some for DD's 2nd birthday next week. She has a huge Peppa Pig obsession and nothing else will do LOL. (I've also been instructed to make a Peppa Pig cake, with candles. Blinking toddlers...)

Thanks in anticipation

utterlyconfused Thu 08-Jun-06 18:44:22

Try e-bay, and try a google search...?

amazonianwoman Fri 09-Jun-06 23:46:46

Thx, tried both of those. I reckon they're just not available!

dewmeadow Fri 09-Jun-06 23:48:07

I love Peppa Pig - I love the way they snort when they laugh. But never seen any merchandise unfortunately

EvesMama Fri 09-Jun-06 23:54:58

try heroes for kids dot com it think or co dot uk..if they dont actually have them n website, they will get them in if they are available..they are fab!

bargainbabe Thu 07-Jun-07 21:34:22

Try partywholesale.co.uk thats where I found mine :-)

sarahlou1uk Fri 08-Jun-07 16:14:11

I know Next do Peppa Pig clothing, but have never seen partyware anywhere. If you have a Costco card, ask there as last time I was in they had Disney Cars range.

ellieandhattie Fri 08-Jun-07 16:18:29

Here you go (someone on my postnatel thread linked this site yesterday and I remembered it had peppa pig party stuff!!)

http://www.petitesouris.co.uk/acatalog/Peppa_Pig_Party.html

ellieandhattie Fri 08-Jun-07 16:20:04

although reading it it saus the supplier who does peppa pig has discountinued it so they do not have any plates in stock but have table cloths and part bags HTH

ptangyangkipperbang Fri 08-Jun-07 16:21:42

Petitesouris.co.uk. Have a Peppa Pig shop!

ptangyangkipperbang Fri 08-Jun-07 16:22:09

Too late!

aDad Fri 08-Jun-07 16:22:15

haven't checked of late but the official (and quite crap) peppa pig site used to sell them. it was peppapig.com I think.

dan21 Thu 15-Nov-07 18:08:19

type into your search box at google peepa pig party suplies and a good few will come up only found two cakes though and quite pricey 25 not too bad but 2nd was 50.00 to find them type in peppa pig cake i have the same with my daughter whos 3 next wed have a nice day good luck!

Julieessex Fri 08-Feb-08 14:53:29

Peppa Pig is coming out again in June 2008 !!!! just found it on www.FunPartySupplies.co.uk - great site, there's even In The Night Garden and lazy town party stuff

Caz67 Wed 18-Jun-08 10:12:18

Its available from today from www.partiesbypost.co.uk - and loads of stickers magnets and stuff.

Julieessex Sun 22-Jun-08 20:15:54

Try brilliant site www.PeppaPigParty.co.uk

fairy15 Sun 22-Jun-08 20:35:31

sometimes toys r us do them kind of things, know they do ITNG ones & lots more so could possibly be worth trying if you have one near you.

Caz67 Sun 29-Jun-08 10:06:39

ITNG seems to be available everywhere, Peppa Pig still only seems to be in stock of a few bits on the one site www.partiesbypost.co.uk but the others seem to be taking orders for it till end of July? Any info on where I can get a Peppa cake from?

Baybeelurve Sat 20-Dec-08 10:56:55

Hi

I found a woman who sells really good easy to follow Cake patterns, so you can make your own cake. She has Peppa Pig and some In The Night Garden ones too (Igglepiggle, Makka Pakka and Upsy Daisy). She can be contacted by email on kidz.cakes@hotmail.co.uk.

This is a photobucket link to see the cakes http://s373.photobucket.com/albums/oo175/kidz-cakes/?action=view&current=25992b3d.pbw

I made her Peppa Pig one and it was EASY!!! Huge success

BONKERZ Sat 20-Dec-08 11:11:36

tescos have peppa pig cakes, my daughter had one for her birthday yesterday!

blametheparents Sat 20-Dec-08 11:28:27

I made DD a Peppa Pig birthday cake last year. I got an icing cake topper from ebay, you just have to make a cake, ice it in white icing and then place he cake topper on. It works out really well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now