Talk

Advanced search

Coffee maker

(6 Posts)
cornflakegirl Wed 31-May-06 11:00:11

DH has just informed me that our coffee maker has died, so we need a new one. Nothing fancy - as long as it makes decent filter coffee. Any recommendations?

FlameBoo Wed 31-May-06 11:01:36

We spent a whole £7.99 on ours from Asda - water goes in, coffee comes out. Doesn't do anything fancy, but as long as you're using decent coffee, then it does its job!

expatinscotland Wed 31-May-06 11:06:26

We got a DeLonghi one from Woolie's for about a tenner 3 years ago. Brew up in it daily or twice daily and it's still going strong.

MrsBadgerAvecUneVoiture Wed 31-May-06 11:09:39

Kenwood Graphite one £20 from Argos Use it all day every day at work and it makes good coffee.
Have a Morphy Richards one of similar quality at home but Argos don't do it any more.

FlameBoo Wed 31-May-06 11:11:09

I think ours is delonghi - so with the way gadgety things price drop, tis probably about the same

Gives me hope for it living a while

cornflakegirl Wed 31-May-06 11:20:46

mrsb - thank you for that link - it's a nice looking machine too

flameboo / expat - i notice that there's a delonghi one featured on mrsb's link - is that the one either of you have?

i didn't realise they were so cheap - dh was considering getting ours fixed to save the environment - i think money might win this time though...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: