Talk

Advanced search

Show me your leather sofas!

(9 Posts)
anchovies Mon 29-May-06 20:12:21

Where should I get one from? I really like this kind but would like other ideas plus don't know where to get one from.

biglips Mon 29-May-06 20:14:35

have a look here

hulababy Mon 29-May-06 20:15:45

Ours is very similar to the one you have linked too. Not sure which shop we got it from now - was a few years ago. Still looks fab though.

PrincessBorisofBorisland Mon 29-May-06 20:16:20

there is one in argos almost identical called rimini

Jbck Mon 29-May-06 21:33:59

Depends how much you want to spend We bought from Sofaworkshop & had a bit of hassle with delivery & stuff. Lovely sofa's think they are chaeper with MFI but a company called Ixia Interiors do some of the ranges by different names & were cheaper than SW. We've had loads of people say how lovely ours are but that they couldn't afford them. Dearer than DFS but not very pricey IMO

Jbck Mon 29-May-06 21:36:45

Oops should have added one of the big makeover shows bought ours for a lady who wanted a really expensive designer look but could only afford about £3K on sofas. I remember the presenter showing her them on the computer mock up they do & the woman saying they were gorgeous but she could never stretch to that sort of thing. I was well-chuffed. We spent just under 2K for 2 2-seaters & a chair.

Berries Mon 29-May-06 22:06:40

Ours is the Halo Greenwich, which I think is identical to that one. Couldn't see what price they were asking but we paid about £900 last year for the big 3 seater. Well worth the money, supremely comfy to sit on & dh did not want leather sofa at all but he's converted. If you're in the NW could tell you where we got ours from, alternatively, try ebay for suppliers as there are a few people that will ship over container loads, does depend on what they've got in stock though.

Feistybird Mon 29-May-06 22:09:47

only if you show me yours..

I thank you.

MrsBadgerAvecUneVoiture Mon 29-May-06 22:14:12

ours is this one and we love it - the company was excellent too

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: