Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

if you have an ERGO BACK CARRIER....

(5 Posts)
gigglinggoblin Fri 26-May-06 14:39:54

can you please tell me how to get a wriggly, uncooperative toddler into it when there is no one around to help? have seen all the how to stuff they send with it, but would like something that is actually possible. tia

Yorkiegirl Fri 26-May-06 14:41:04

Message withdrawn

gigglinggoblin Fri 26-May-06 14:43:15

havent heard of the lob the toddler over the shoulder technique, will give that a try. what do you do with the arm straps?

Laura032004 Fri 26-May-06 15:12:36

I'd imagine that if they're being really uncooperative, then it's nigh on impossible. I've occasionally had to put ds in a front carry (at 18m) when all else has failed.

I put it on round my waist, pick ds up on my hip, pass him round to piggy back carry, and then pull the straps up. A few jumps and shuffles, and he's usually in place He likes going in it though, so is quite cooperative. I will also ask almost anybody to give me a hand in public (I always use it between plane and luggage (pram!) collection when travelling alone).

Yorkiegirl Fri 26-May-06 15:17:26

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: