Talk

Advanced search

Dunelm Online order

(3 Posts)
mrs0 Tue 28-May-13 20:03:44

Dunelm Customer Service - RUBBISH. Ordered 4 items online to be picked up at Hereford store 42 miles away. Before commencing my journey I called the store to confirm the items were ready for collection and told they were. On arrival at the store 2 king size duvet sets were missing but a cushion? was in their place. I went to look at the bedding display to find no king size sets there. I went back to thecustomer services desk to be told the range wasn't in the sale and that sets could be found as soon as new stock was delivered. I purchased the curtains and pillow cases (but not the cushion) and went home to check on line (as advised) as there are daily deliveries of stock. Lo and behold I find the range in the sale and a call to another store informed me that it was unlikely that more stock would now be in circulation. I now have curtains and pillow cases to match 2 duvet sets that seem to be impossible to find. I e-mailed Dunelm head office customer services asking as a gesture of goodwill if they would ensure my wanted items could be delivered to Cardiff or Bridgend stores as it was due to the incompetence of their colleague that I had made an 84 mile round trip and was told they don't do inter store transfers. I stressed again that Dunelm were at fault but to no avail. British customer service at its best (again). Oh well, another trip to return the curtains and pillow cases. I wonder if they'd like to contribute to my fuel costs.

SuzySheepSmellsNice Tue 28-May-13 21:34:27

I hope they actually give you a refund. I had a lot of fin with Dunelm Mill over some pillows, I wrote a thread/rant on here actually. Don't take any crap.

SuzySheepSmellsNice Tue 28-May-13 21:34:54

*fun

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now