Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Vertbaudet seems crap lately - do you agree?

(7 Posts)
shazronnie Wed 24-May-06 07:59:17

Ordered some t shirts and shorts and just sent the whole lot back.
The shorts had less elastic than my granny's old knickers, and the print on the t shirts was only distinguishable from a distance.

Used to like vertbaudet, but don't think I will bother anymore.

Jbck Wed 24-May-06 13:56:47

Haven't bought anything this season at all. Nothing inspired me. A couple of the baby outfits in the sale are cute & I'm about to become an auntie so I may get some things but I don't owe them my life like I used to

Nemo1977 Wed 24-May-06 13:59:30

Agree have hardly bought anything this season..in fact think last order was all sale stuff.

AllieBongo Wed 24-May-06 14:01:17

agree here too. load of old cack

SHHHH Wed 24-May-06 14:09:43

I hate it, clothes are not the best quality and seems to wash really poo. Last item I bought was a dress for dd's christening next month. BTW I bought it a year ago..looks nice but not hoding out for it washing well. Oh well.

BTW they pester you for an order. I keep getting reminders and money off vouchers. Even told me if I didn't order within a month they would cancel my account as there are alot of other customers waiting to become customers..!! LOL..!! I have still received mail from them! Wish they would bog off and leave me..! .

SHHHH Wed 24-May-06 14:10:54

sorry, mean to say "wash really poor" BUT poo probably is a good description!! .

franca70 Wed 24-May-06 15:01:26

agree. I only bought a pair of red ballerinas this time

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: