Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

bbc1 now!

(9 Posts)
MrsBadger Tue 23-May-06 19:20:52

all you baby product junkies!

(NB they slated the bugaboo)

shazronnie Tue 23-May-06 21:02:04

I watched it!
Very interesting!
have to agree there are better things to spend £700 on than a pram.

MrsBadger Tue 23-May-06 21:25:20

esp a pram that takes 20min to get into the boot... must admit had coveted a Bugaboo till I saw someone try to fold it.

it was the Dior bottles that made me shriek at the tv, but the owner of the baby boutique was great - had a v good understanding of the market and was obviously canny enough to exploit it whilst simultaneously finding it very amusing (and is a very good businesswoman - did you spot she'd done the shop out with cool Ikea shelving/display units ? bet they cost less than a single Bugaboo...)

hulababy Tue 23-May-06 21:28:04

LOL, we watched this and then called BIL & SIL who are expecting baby number 1 in 2 week's time and have bought a Bugaboo. I assume the pram isn't really that hard to fold up?! Mind you wasn't too keen on the prams they gave as alternatives eithe r- there must be a cheaper, but better looking alternative out there surely?

The Dior bottles made me and DH laugh - are they serious? Do people really buy them - was it £13 a bottle or something!

NotAnOtter Tue 23-May-06 21:31:28

all those in love with their bugaboo say aye!

NotAnOtter Tue 23-May-06 21:35:39

aye

NotAnOtter Tue 23-May-06 21:35:51

aye

NotAnOtter Tue 23-May-06 21:36:10

aye

MrsBadger Tue 23-May-06 21:38:34

I'm sure it must get easier to fold with practice, but we watched a bunch of people do a very amusing dance before getting on the London Eye last year - one adult held child, one held the seat unit and one folded the chassis - not ideal if you need to (eg) get on a bus with a toddler, a baby and a few bags of shopping!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: