bbc1 now!

(9 Posts)
MrsBadger Tue 23-May-06 19:20:52

all you baby product junkies!

(NB they slated the bugaboo)

shazronnie Tue 23-May-06 21:02:04

I watched it!
Very interesting!
have to agree there are better things to spend £700 on than a pram.

MrsBadger Tue 23-May-06 21:25:20

esp a pram that takes 20min to get into the boot... must admit had coveted a Bugaboo till I saw someone try to fold it.

it was the Dior bottles that made me shriek at the tv, but the owner of the baby boutique was great - had a v good understanding of the market and was obviously canny enough to exploit it whilst simultaneously finding it very amusing (and is a very good businesswoman - did you spot she'd done the shop out with cool Ikea shelving/display units ? bet they cost less than a single Bugaboo...)

hulababy Tue 23-May-06 21:28:04

LOL, we watched this and then called BIL & SIL who are expecting baby number 1 in 2 week's time and have bought a Bugaboo. I assume the pram isn't really that hard to fold up?! Mind you wasn't too keen on the prams they gave as alternatives eithe r- there must be a cheaper, but better looking alternative out there surely?

The Dior bottles made me and DH laugh - are they serious? Do people really buy them - was it £13 a bottle or something!

NotAnOtter Tue 23-May-06 21:31:28

all those in love with their bugaboo say aye!

NotAnOtter Tue 23-May-06 21:35:39

aye

NotAnOtter Tue 23-May-06 21:35:51

aye

NotAnOtter Tue 23-May-06 21:36:10

aye

MrsBadger Tue 23-May-06 21:38:34

I'm sure it must get easier to fold with practice, but we watched a bunch of people do a very amusing dance before getting on the London Eye last year - one adult held child, one held the seat unit and one folded the chassis - not ideal if you need to (eg) get on a bus with a toddler, a baby and a few bags of shopping!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: