Talk

Advanced search

Poor Quality PJ's and bedware

(4 Posts)
Reah Tue 23-May-06 14:01:20

Hi there everybody.

This is my first post on this site and I'm sorry to say it's a moan!

I don't know if anyone has heard of this company but I would avoid them at all costs.

I ordered some PJ's from Sleepyheads. Easy you'd think - but NO!

The order took an age to turn up and when it finally did I found that I had been sent the wrong size. I rang and left many messages on an answer phone (as clearly no-one mans the phones) and was told to return the PJ's via royal mail, however inconvenient this was to me and a new pair would be sent. All the while the woman on the phone was quite unfriendly and offered no apology for the mix up.

Then when I received the correct size PJ's (after a significant delay), they faded after only a few washes. I recommend that this mail order company be avoided at all costs as it's clearly an un-reputable firm.

Anyway sorry to have a bit of a rant but I wanted to warn other Mum's & Dad's to save themselves the grief.

NomDePlume Tue 23-May-06 14:03:31

I've never heard of the compnay before, but I'll avoid them in future. Can you report them to anyone ? Trading Standards ?

NomDePlume Tue 23-May-06 14:03:51

(btw - welcome to MN )

Reah Tue 23-May-06 14:08:48

Thanks!

I don't think I can report them really as it was more a case of slack customer service and rudeness that was the main problem.

The fact that the goods faded after a few washes seemed quite apt really!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: