Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

abel and cole fish

(8 Posts)
cod Mon 22-May-06 13:30:41

Message withdrawn

Anchovy Mon 22-May-06 13:37:44

Well, I had my Abel & Cole delivery last Thursday and - this pains me, because I generally like them - it was really manky. Shrivelled up radishes and the sprouted seeds were all sort of fizzy and off. <"Dr" Gillian MacKeith pursed- lips emoticon>

Think it was an aberration as it was the first time that had ever happened. But on that basis, I certainly wouldn't order any fish from them!

cod Mon 22-May-06 13:39:30

Message withdrawn

Anchovy Mon 22-May-06 13:43:11

They leave mine outside in the shed. I then just carry it in myself with a sort of "look at all the organic vegetables I've just grown" self-contented swagger.

Another reason why fish wouldn't work for me: no one in SW London would believe I'd actually just caught it.

MissChief Mon 22-May-06 13:47:22

anchovy - why don't you complain? Had to do this after about 3 boxes in a row contained already mouldy veg - not had a problem since and they were really apologetic.

motherinferior Mon 22-May-06 13:50:59

I've quite liked their fish, I have to say. And their bread.

Oooh, it's nearly delivery day...

Frenchgirl Mon 22-May-06 14:03:33

look cod, this is what you need: fresh fish

hehe

cod Mon 22-May-06 14:44:06

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: