Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

booster seat (feeding, not car) with adjustable base

(6 Posts)
mckenzie Sun 21-May-06 20:17:15

we need to get DD a booster seat for sitting with us at the table but because of the design of our table, the booster seat needs to have an adjustable base. For instance the First Years one which is inflatable.
Does anyone know of any others that are adjustable and any good?

TIA

Seona1973 Sun 21-May-06 20:26:57

adjustable in what way? I got a plastic one from mothercare which had 2 height levels depending on which way up you put the seat. DD now has it lower as she is a bit taller now (2 1/2).

mothercare folding booster - I have one similar to this in different colours

Yorkiegirl Sun 21-May-06 20:29:55

Message withdrawn

MerlinsBeard Sun 21-May-06 20:34:20

we have a cheapo toys r us one that has 3 heights and a little yellow tray, very secure

babaworshipper Sun 21-May-06 20:50:55

mamas and papas one looks good seems to be very adjustable, haven't tried it as I have a first years one which is not nearly so nice.

mckenzie Sun 21-May-06 22:07:30

the actual seat bit that the child sits on needs to be adjustable as we only have so many inches to play with underneath the table and as DD's legs get chunkier, I'll need to lessen the thickness of the base. Does that make sense?
The First Years one has a base that you blow up so it's perfect in that respect but I'm not sure it's secure enough for DD.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: