Talk

Advanced search

H&M .......Can't believe how cheap they are

(8 Posts)
nutcracker Sat 20-May-06 17:36:38

Took the kids clothes shopping today and was really surprised at the prices in H&M.

Got Dd2 a t'shirt and pair of cropped leggings for £5.98 and they are lovely, bright yellow bottoms and a white top with big polka dots on.

Also got Dd1 a lovely t'shirt, green with some picture on again £2.99.

Wasn't overly keen on the boys stuff tbh which is odd for me but it just didn't grab my attention at all.

monkeytrousers Sat 20-May-06 17:45:47

Ohh. it mounts up I tells yer!

kid Sat 20-May-06 17:51:12

I took DD and DS there too and was surprised how cheap there were too. We got DD a really lovely dress for £3, DS got lots of tops for about £3-£4 each.

nutcracker Sat 20-May-06 17:57:47

I think it's great, am going to pop in and get a top a week or something so hopefully they won't end up as short as they were of clothes today before our trip.

Ended up getting Ds's stuff from Next but tbh some of their stuff wasn't bad prices either, £3.99 for some of the t'shirts.

Am developing a green obsession though with Ds, poor thing will think he's turning into a frog, but it's suits him so much.

Even had success with trainers in Clarks with Ds (they were green and white too)

jac34 Sat 20-May-06 18:05:20

I'm not fussed on H&M boys clothes either,the girls stuff looks lovely though.
There are some really horrible colours for boys clothes in all the shops,especially considering it's Summer.Some of the shorts are made of very thick material as well.
There always seems much less of a range than for girls.

sfxmum Sat 20-May-06 18:08:18

imo children clothing v. good washes well and colours other than pink and lilac for girls, a major plus for me

nutcracker Sat 20-May-06 18:12:30

Alot of the boys stuff seemed very dull and dark, and you are right, never as much choice for boys.

moondog Sat 20-May-06 18:12:54

Yup
Cheap as chips.
Someone somewhere (probably 3 year old Philippino child putting in zips in a sweatshop) has suffered to get the prices that low...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: