Talk

Advanced search

HELP!! Anyone with a Rover 400 series or 45

(5 Posts)
GarfieldsGirl Fri 19-May-06 21:11:20

I need a stage 0+ or 0+/1 car seat for ds2 but can't seem to find one to fit my car. Anyone with a Rover who can help with the best brand to get to fit would be very much appreciated.

TIA

SleepySuzy Fri 19-May-06 21:13:03

We used both a Graco autobaby, and a Britax Eclipse, but your best bet is to go somewhere like Halfords, and they will both tell you what fits, and show you how to fit it correctly.

hockeymum Fri 19-May-06 21:19:28

We used a Graco Autobase one that came with our travel system. To be honest, it seemed a bit at too much of an angle so we just put a wedge of foam in there to level it, but it fit well and I definitely recommend it as a car seat as you dont have to keep doing the seatbelt every time.

Then for the 9 month stage we had a bit of a nightmare. Halfords told us that only one fit properly so we had to buy the Britax Renaissance seat which was expensive, but actually a great seat.

Hope that helps

LIZS Fri 19-May-06 21:24:04

We use a Britax RockaTot followed by a Britax Freeway in the '98 400 model we owned several years ago. Britax and now Maxi Cosi, I think, offer a compatibility check on their websites.

GarfieldsGirl Fri 19-May-06 21:35:54

Britax seat must have changed cos I checked their website. Some group 0 fit, and quite a few group1's but no in between ones. Hadn't thought of Halfords. Cheers everyone

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: