Talk

Advanced search

Desperately seeking - a doll's pram for 1 year old

(6 Posts)
zeebee Thu 18-May-06 14:26:23

DD1 had a fab sturdy doll's buggy from Early Learning Centre that didn't tip over. It's now wrecked and I need one similar for pram-obsessed DD2. ELC don't make them any more and I can't find one suitable for a 1 year old anywhere - most aren't heavy enough so tip over on top of her!
Has anyone any suggestions for an alternative? I've even seen the same one recently-ish in a catalogue but can't remember which. Can anyone help please before I go mad looking? Thanks!

kbaby Thu 18-May-06 22:22:28

Argos did a orange winnie the poo one over xmas and also mothercare did a pink similar one. I had problems finding one and luckily when all the xmas stock came in I could buy one. You may have problems getting one over the summer.

Yorkiegirl Thu 18-May-06 22:25:56

Message withdrawn

Aero Thu 18-May-06 22:28:35

Anything here do?

zeebee Fri 19-May-06 12:55:54

Thanks for the suggestions - will certainly follow them up.

kbaby - yes, a local department store said they only did them at Christmas time only - hmm helpful!

Yorkiegirl - maybe a trip with DD2 to toysrus is in order so she can try pulling herself up/walking with them etc.

Aero - will have a good peruse tonight. The wooden ones look gorgeous and perfect but perhaps a tad pricey!

I'm just kicking myself for not keeping that catalogue. The original is thick blue pastic frame, yellow wheels and multi-coloured print seat just in case anyone has spotted it.........!

LIZS Fri 19-May-06 13:12:33

dd had the this Winnie the Pooh one (not sure if still available at Argos). Took a while to get the idea of not leaning against it as a walker but she has loved it. Thought I'd seen one similar recently somewhere too... but elc do ones from about 2 now I think.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: