Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Desperately seeking - a doll's pram for 1 year old

(6 Posts)
zeebee Thu 18-May-06 14:26:23

DD1 had a fab sturdy doll's buggy from Early Learning Centre that didn't tip over. It's now wrecked and I need one similar for pram-obsessed DD2. ELC don't make them any more and I can't find one suitable for a 1 year old anywhere - most aren't heavy enough so tip over on top of her!
Has anyone any suggestions for an alternative? I've even seen the same one recently-ish in a catalogue but can't remember which. Can anyone help please before I go mad looking? Thanks!

kbaby Thu 18-May-06 22:22:28

Argos did a orange winnie the poo one over xmas and also mothercare did a pink similar one. I had problems finding one and luckily when all the xmas stock came in I could buy one. You may have problems getting one over the summer.

Yorkiegirl Thu 18-May-06 22:25:56

Message withdrawn

Aero Thu 18-May-06 22:28:35

Anything here do?

zeebee Fri 19-May-06 12:55:54

Thanks for the suggestions - will certainly follow them up.

kbaby - yes, a local department store said they only did them at Christmas time only - hmm helpful!

Yorkiegirl - maybe a trip with DD2 to toysrus is in order so she can try pulling herself up/walking with them etc.

Aero - will have a good peruse tonight. The wooden ones look gorgeous and perfect but perhaps a tad pricey!

I'm just kicking myself for not keeping that catalogue. The original is thick blue pastic frame, yellow wheels and multi-coloured print seat just in case anyone has spotted it.........!

LIZS Fri 19-May-06 13:12:33

dd had the this Winnie the Pooh one (not sure if still available at Argos). Took a while to get the idea of not leaning against it as a walker but she has loved it. Thought I'd seen one similar recently somewhere too... but elc do ones from about 2 now I think.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: